QUESTION AND ANSWER TO IMPORT TOYOTA LANDCRUISER / LANDCRUISER CYGNUS /
LANDCRUISER PRADO FROM JAPAN
If you have any questions, you should read these frequently asked questions,
It is possible that this question has been asked many times already.
So you will find an answer here.
If you can not find an answer for your question, you may ask to us by e-mail.
[ General ]
1) Is there a guarantee?No, we don't give any guarantee.
But we are very open about any condition of LandCruiser.
So you can understand the condition of the LandCruiser.
Also, after you buy your LandCruiser from us, we support your car life.
if you need any parts for your LandCruiser, we can supply you in the future.
2) I can not find Proforma Invoice.You need to order a car and choose terms of delivery.
Then we will send you request to confirm your purchase.
After receive your confirmation we will send you Proforma Invoice by e-mail.
3) How do I know I can trust you and pay you in advance 100%?There is our company registration number and our profile on this web site.
With this registration number you can confirm both our address and the fact that we are a legally registered and a legitimate company
4) Can you send me invitation letter for getting visa to Japan?No. I don't send an invitation letter.
5) Can you find for me left hand drive JDM cars?There are no exist Left Hand Drive cars of japanese origin in Japan.
That is why the chance of finding such car in Japan is very small.
[ Payment ]
1) How to make Payment?We accept all payment via bank wire transfer (T/T) only, at moment.
We do not accept any payment by credit card and other mode.
So please make wire transfer only in our bank account.
Please note that all bank transfer charges should be paid by customer.
And all purchases must be paid in advance 100%.
2) Do you accept L/C?No. Currently, we accept payment only by T/T.
3) What is FOB price?FOB is abbreviation of "Free on board".
FOB price includes export arragements fee in Japan.
Our FOB charge is one of the lowest for the car to be imported from Japan.
FOB price is freight correct, and without marine insurance
[ Shipping ]
1) How much is shipping charge?We will inform you about the newest shipping charges in our quotation.
It changes with the arriving country and the harbor.
2) I would like to insure my shipment in transit.Insurance is not included in the cost of shipping.
But if you inform us of your wish to insure your shipment during the order process.
We can get insurance for you at an extra charge.
3) Do you ship to United States?Yes. We can ship to the US.
But we don't offer advice on registering your car in the US.
Examine a rule (tax and so on) in the country by yourself by all means.
4) How long does it take to receive cars?It may take about 3 to 5 weeks after car leaves Japanese port.
We use best shipping company for destination port as per services.
We have tie-up with different shipping companies for different destination ports.
5) What shipping documents I will receive?Following documents will be sent to you as soon as your cars are shipped.
|Auto Auction Japan|
[ Procedure ] [ Question ] [ Company ] [ Inquiry ]
[ Top ]